Reasons I'm Hoping You Say Yes
1. Elephant would be sad if you didn't. Think about our pudgy little kitten.
All kidding aside, these past months have been a crazy whirlwind of fun, excitement, and growth. From our first adventure in the Pace University dark room, to getting kittens (REAL LIVE KITTENS!) we've come closer and closer and most importantly, did it together. Kyran has been nice enough to lend me some real estate on her blog to just run down a small list on why I'm hoping you say yes. Since graduation we've conquered huge beasts. We found an apartment in the biggest city of them all, we are well on our way to starting our careers and we cant forget the kittens. You are my rock. You are my inspiration. You are my person. If someone were to ask me how I know you're the one, this is the abbreviated list I would give.
1. Zombies. Plain and simple, I could think of no other person I would rather see the entrails of the recently deceased (and reanimated) with strewn across the big screen.
2. You support my comics/gaming habits. I support your shoes, all of them.
3. I love your people, you love mine and they all love each-other. Who could ask for anything more?
4. You're always pushing me to dream big, and make the most of it. You're my dream girl.
5. You make killer eggs in the morning (noon, and night). Your cooking in general is fantastic. You can make vodka sauce in a jar SING with your culinary additions.
6. You never hesitate to help anyone. Strangers, friends, and family all get lumped together in one big group and you're never afraid to extend a helping hand.
7. We uphold our values and faith daily, no matter who's watching. I've never seen you back down from your faith and it's admirable.
8. You're one of the finest writers I know. A true wordsmith. Your writing makes me a more creative person.
9. We continue to learn about one another each and every day. Not once has it changed the way I think about you.
10. Because of you, I've never felt more comfortable to reach out to someone (Kyran) and ask her to show the world just how much I love you.
You've let me con you into going to the dark room once again to ask you the four most important words I've ever uttered thus far.
So what do you say (if you haven't yet)?
Mallory, will you marry me?
Labels: a couple of crazy kids